Sunday 11 May 2014

Fashion Save Vs Spend

 It is said "you don't always have to spend a lot of money to look good."
This post is just a few substitutes for high end fashion for those of us that want to spend a little less ! :)

I've been loving the strappy jumspuit trend this year! As much as I love this jumpsuit, I just can't help but look for a more affordable alternative.

Spend Outfit 1-

AQ AQ Sane Jumpsuit with Cami Straps- £115 - Asos.com
Save Outfit 2-

Asos Jumpsuit With Spaghetti Straps £50.00 - asos.com

As you can see the second jumpsuit is incredibly similar to the AQ AQ jumpsuit and also more than half the price! :) 





Now I love love love Michael Kors bags but if you are trying to save money and are looking for a more affordable alternative then you might like my next Save Vs Spend.


Michael Kors White Multifunction Tote Bag £250 -Zee&Co

ALDO Milroy Shopper Bag In Gold - £30 -asos.com

The aldo shopper bag is a similar style and more than a fraction of the price! 

Let me know what you think :)


No comments:

Post a Comment